Chocolate Caramel Protein Truffles
Here is another great recipe from the incredible Tanisha (@nourishing_nish) These tasty morsels are high protein and made on clean ingredients but still feel extremely indulgent and are just DELICIOUS!
What you'll need:
- 100g oat flour (oats blitzed into a flour)
- 100g @bscclean Chocolate Caramel Protein Powder
- 50g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 50g Pana Organic Cashew Caramel Spread
- 60ml Sticky Sweetener (Honey/Rice Malt Syrup/Maple Syrup - I did half honey & half maple syrup)
- 60g 70% Dark chocolate + 10g coconut oil for coating.
- Handful of Bask & Co. Almond & Coconut Granola (blitzed into crumbs, or use the crumbs from the bottom of the bag!)
- Small amounts of water to combine
What to do:
Blitz oats into a flour until fine. Add flour & protein powder into a bowl to combine.
Mix the spreads + sticky sweetener together in another bowl. Pour wet mixture in with the flour & protein mixture.
As you begin folding through the ingredients, add 1 tbsp of water at a time until dough consistency is made. Roll into balls. Place in fridge to set.
Melt chocolate & coconut oil & roll balls into chocolate & top with the Granola Clusters Crumbs!