· By Janessa Rutter
Chocolate Chip Granola Cookies
These cookies are a staple in our household. Loved by everyone from my 3 year old son to my Mother In Law! They are gluten free and refined sugar free and have the option to be made vegan. I hope you love them as much as I do!
What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1/3 cup melted butter or olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 egg (chia egg can be used instead)
- 100g 85% Dark Chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup Bask & Co Dark Chocolate Granola Clusters
What to do:
Preheat oven to 160°C and line two baking sheets with baking paper.
Combine buckwheat flour & baking powder, in a large bowl. Stir and make a well in the centre. Add butter/oil and rice malt/honey and egg & mix until combined.
Fold through Dark Chocolate & Granola Clusters.
Spoon tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the lined trays (makes approx 12 large cookies) press down slightly to flatten as they will not spread much.
Bake for 15-18 mins. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.